Some days ago, I have visited one of these types of Blogger template websites where I have seen what? that some peoples (newbies blogger) are requesting how to remove credit/footer link from their template and the admin and other staff members are making jokes of that requests which result in the creation of this topic.
Basically, newbies blogger don’t want to invest money in purchasing any premium template and thus, use these types of free template for their blog. Many of them are trying to remove credit link but unsuccessful, if you are one of them then no need to wait more. Because here I have shared the method by which you can remove footer link and stop redirecting to any website.
How to Remove Credit Link in 2017?
Steps to Remove Credit/Footer Link:
- First of all, go to Blogger.com
- Just Login to your Blogger Profile and select your blog.
- Now go to Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML.
- Go to the footer and find the credit/footer link which needs to remove/hide. You’ll find something like Copyright, credit or designed etc (Like the picture shown below).
- Add the following line with your original copyright ID. (As shown in picture below).
- Now, you need to Save your Template.
Some of you are searching on the internet how to remove footer credit link and convert free blogger template into premium. So, I hope this tutorial helps you. Share your idea/suggestion/feedback related to articles I publish here. Thanks, and stay tuned.